Mold Detection in Orchard Lake, Michigan
Got mold? You can't always see it, but it's important to test if you suspect the presence of mold. Michigan Fire & Flood Inc specializes in mold testing for homeowners and business owners. Detecting mold in your Orchard Lake home or office is not as easy as simply looking around. Mold can be hidden in crawl spaces and hard to reach places. It can also grow behind walls or under carpeting. Often, mold is hidden behind walls and flooring and not visible to the naked eye.
Mold Detection Quote
Mold Isn't Pretty
Mold needs to be dealt with immediately to minimize potential health risks to you and your family or co-workers. Michigan Fire & Flood Inc has been handling mold removal in Orchard Lake, Michigan for 5 years. There are many health hazards when it comes to mold. With an issue as serious as mold, it is critical that an expert is hired. At Michigan Fire & Flood Inc, expertise is guaranteed. When you call us, our team will go above and beyond to ensure domestic well-being.
Orchard Lake's Mold Detection Experts
- We contain the problem area to minimize cost
- We use state-of-the-art equipment to detect hidden sources of moisture
- We ensure that the problem area is professionally and thoroughly cleaned
- We use high volume air movers and powerful dehumidifiers
- We use environmentally-friendly antimicrobial treatments to prevent bacteria, fungi, and mildew growth
- We use environmentally-friendly sanitizing agents to remove odors caused by mold
Professional Mold Testing in Orchard Lake, Michigan Since 2015
Call for FREE Mold Detection Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "My experience with Michigan Fire and Flood was excellent, they handled my insurance claim professionally and took care of everything quickly and the workman ship has been outstanding"
Deanna in Saint Clair Shores, MI2019-01-21
★★★★★ - "Had a sump pump failure. Very professional and timely individuals. Work was completed in a timely manner. Thanks for making this easy in a stressful situation!"
Erica in Farmington Hills, MI2019-01-14